- The only American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) accredited pediatric sleep disorders center in the state has been in operation since 1983.
- Five sleep suites designed to accommodate one adult family member to stay with the child during the overnight sleep test. The rooms are equipped with monitoring equipment, including video, allowing for direct observation of the child and are fully equipped to evaluate sleep physiology and guide treatment of sleep-related breathing disorders.
- Our staff of registered polysomnogram technologists operate the latest state-of-the-art computerized technology to gather test data and analyze events to perform the most complete range of testing.
- The Pediatric Sleep Center professionals specialize in caring for young people, are trained to calm their fears and provide quality care in a relaxed comfortable environment.
Inpatient and outpatient services available:
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Titration
- Oxygen and Ventilator Titration
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- Portable Polysomnogram
Arkansas Children's Hospital
Pediatric Sleep Disorders Center
Sleep Study Appointments: 501-364-1893
The Sleep Lab is located on the first floor of the Main Hospital.