- If you have continued questions regarding your infant's newborn screen, you should first contact your child's pediatrician.
- Arkansas Department of Health Newborn Screening Program: 1-866-769-9043.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences/ Arkansas Children's Hospital Newborn Screening Coordinator: 501-364-4050
Follow up laboratory testing at Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Arrive at ACH Outpatient Testing within the front lobby of the hospital. Their desk is the second one on the left once you have entered the main ACH hospital entrance.
- Please arrive between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Be sure to bring a copy of the lab requisition sheet that your infant's Pediatrician has completed.
- Questions? Contact the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences/ Arkansas Children's Hospital Newborn Screening Coordinator: 501-364-4050
Sweat Tests for infants with abnormal screens for Cystic Fibrosis
- Please arrive at least fifteen minutes early for your appointment with the Genetics Clinic.
- Questions? Please call the UAMS/ACH Pediatric Genetics Department at 501-364-2966.