- Individual nutrition counseling by a registered dietitian in Nutrition Clinic in conjunction with a referral from the primary care physician or Arkansas Children's physician
- Feeding problems: underweight, failure to thrive, picky eaters
- Therapeutic diets: low cholesterol, low sodium, gluten-free, etc.
- Dietary management of other chronic or acute conditions requiring changes in the family's food habits that need monitoring over time
- Health promotion through dietary and lifestyle changes
- Management of enteral and parenteral nutrition plans
- Weight management of infants/children from birth through 5 years of age who are overweight or obese and for patients greater than 5 years of age waiting to get into the C.O.A.C.H. (Center for Obesity and its Consequences in Health) Clinic.
Arkansas Children's Hospital
Stacey Finch, MA, RD, CSP, LD - Director | Phone: 501-364-1264
Arkansas Children's Northwest
Department of Clinical Nutrition | Phone: 479-725-6800